Re: Use of Headings, or Rather Lack Thereof, in Groups.IO Discussion Lists

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 09:08 AM, Blaster wrote:
System Access going off the market is a very sad turn of events, indeed.
-
Sad, perhaps, but there is only so much room in niche markets in particular.  This is a screen reader I'd never even heard of until this particular topic came up.

And I expect as Narrator continues to mature that other very small players will be exiting the stage, if any are left.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell