Re: Use of Headings, or Rather Lack Thereof, in Groups.IO Discussion Lists

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 09:09 PM, Alex Kenny wrote:
You can jump to the next and previous messages using the S and Shift+S quick navigation keys. I do agree that headings would be ideal, however.
-
Thanks for that, as I can now update a couple of tutorials.  NVDA "sees" a layout table on these pages and you can use table navigation commands if you're in a Chromium-based browser, but not under Firefox.  The use of S and SHIFT+S is an excellent solution.

I was surprised when headings weren't used, but as long as a standard, easily navigable structure is, it'll work.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell