Re: NVDA stops speaking in MS-Office & While Web Browsing

CARLOS-ESTEBAN <carlosestebanpianista@...>

Hi all.

What is the version of Microsoft Office? The browsers are updated? You test with the add-ons disabled?

If in the category general of the options dialog of NVDA, if you have display options to exit enabled, press NVDA+q, and choose restart with add-ons disabled.

Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.

Músico (pianista) y ayuda a usuarios ciegos y con discapacidad visual, con el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musician (pianist) and also help to the blind people with the use of screen readers and technology.

Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.

Certified expert in NVDA