Re: NVDA stops speaking in MS-Office & While Web Browsing

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Which synth package are you using?

I think at one time I used to have speech platform voices stop on some pages etc then had to start them again. But that was a long time ago and am using other synths packages now.

Gene nz

On 17/11/2020 5:22 am, Lauren Burger wrote:
Hello. My name is Lauren Burger. I use NVDA 2020.3 and the latest version of Windows 10.  I notice that a lot of times, when I am in a webpage or Office applications, NVDA stops speaking. What do I do? Please let me know. Thank you for your assistance.