Re: Use of Headings, or Rather Lack Thereof, in Groups.IO Discussion Lists
Brian,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Since NVDA was most likely influenced in some way by System Access I
thought I'd post this to highlight my sadness for the loss of SA.
This was taken from a blog in 2010:
"Let's refresh our memories on what we have already done:
1. Serotek was the first to offer a full-featured accessibility
solution that does not require administrator rights to provide speech
and braille access.
2. Serotek was the first to provide non-proprietary remote access
speech solutions for personal and commercial environments that even
work with our competition.
3. Serotek was the first to provide full-featured access to 64-bit Windows.
4. Serotek was the first to provide direct support for Braille devices
that comply with the Human Interface Device standard, allowing a user
to walk up to any Windows computer and have speech and Braille access
without installing any drivers.
5. Serotek was the first (and is still the only,) completely web based
access solution to speech and braille with satogo."
On 11/16/20, Brian Vogel <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 09:08 AM, Blaster wrote:-