BluetoothAudio addon

Eilana Benish

Hello everyone

we have noticed that when using the BluetoothAudio addon, the sound from other devices becomes low and after one minute more or less , the sound turns to be very high .

this issue occurs even when NVDA is on speech mode off.

after disabling the BluetoothAudio addon, this issue of the sound being very low and then returns to be very high is gone.

so, I would like to ask if there is anything that can be done about this because this add on is very very important

thanks in advance

--

 ובכבוד רב | Sincerely,

אילנה בניש מורשה נגישות שירות 2200 | Eilana Benish, service Accessibility authorized (2200)

ניהול פרויקטים – נגישות ושמישות אינטרנט וטכנולוגיות מידע  | Projects manager – Accessibility & usability on internet and ICT

📱 +972-50-7100367 | 📧 benish.ilana@...