Re: BluetoothAudio addon

Do you have audio ducking turned on in NVDA?  That may be the issue.  Now, having said that, I'll be darned if I can find that setting, and I could swear it exists, but maybe I'm conflating something from JAWS.

If that exists, and you find it and changing it doesn't fix anything, consider using the Silenzio utility instead of the add-on.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell