Re: BluetoothAudio addon

Eilana Benish

Hello everybody

my NVDA settings for Audio ducking mode – is set to No ducking

In the meantime, I have changed the numbers of seconds that the addon play silent voice so now I don't have Ups and downs with the volume.

The numbers of seconds can be entered in the addon settings and it can be 4 Number of hours after you convert the seconds and multiply them for the number of hours you wish to have the add on play a silent voice.

I guess that this is the ultimate solution for now

ובכבוד רב | Sincerely,

אילנה בניש מורשה נגישות שירות 2200 | Eilana Benish, service Accessibility authorized (2200)

ניהול פרויקטים – נגישות ושמישות אינטרנט וטכנולוגיות מידע  | Projects manager – Accessibility & usability on internet and ICT

📱 +972-50-7100367 | 📧 benish.ilana@...

נכתב על ידי Brian Vogel, ב־17/11/2020 בשעה 06:50:

Do you have audio ducking turned on in NVDA?  That may be the issue.  Now, having said that, I'll be darned if I can find that setting, and I could swear it exists, but maybe I'm conflating something from JAWS.

If that exists, and you find it and changing it doesn't fix anything, consider using the Silenzio utility instead of the add-on.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell