Re: Reading command prompt

Quentin Christensen

I'll have more of a look into this. In the meantime, you can set up a configuration profile just for there command prompt which has speak topped characters and words turned off so you can have those settings turned on in other programs without needing to keep changing it yourself.

The Basic Training for NVDA had a section on this (chapter 13, Configuring NVDA).

Regards

Quentin

On 4 Sep 2016 10:38, "Supanut Leepaisomboon" <supanut2000@...> wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion, though I've always have character echo on while using other apps without any issue, the issue occurred exclusively in the command prompt and not in any other apps like Word.