Re: Having Issues with NVDA with Excel and Outlook 2016

Quentin Christensen

If you can get debug logs with add-ons disabled showing anything interesting for those two issues, it would be worth writing them up at: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues if you could please.

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 6:05 PM Ralf Kefferpuetz <ralf.kefferpuetz@...> wrote:
Keep an eye on the performance of NVDA with this UIA option enabled. At my end NVDA/Outlook becomes slower and slower during the day. Restarting of NVDA fixes that, but there is something not right with this UIA option. Also with this UIA option it doesn't read image alternate text in RSS feeds.

Regards,
  Ralf

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Cavanaugh
Sent: Mittwoch, 18. November 2020 07:23
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Having Issues with NVDA with Excel and Outlook 2016

That UI Automation checkbox did the trick with the Outlook problem, I just tried it. I agree there's way too much unecisary table information though. I'm not sure if it's how this particular email was laid out, but it appeared to read the first row over and over again when tabbing through. I'll have to investigate that further.