Re: BluetoothAudio addon

Tony Malykh

The add-on will play silence for 60s or whatever you specify after the last utterance of your synthesizer to keep your audio device open.

On 11/17/2020 10:29 PM, Vaibhav Bhandari wrote:
Hi all,
Just wanted to ask a question about the settings of bluetooth audio
addon. What does the stand by time actually do? I know it is set at 60
seconds by default but I cannot understand what effect it will have if
I change it to some other value.

On 11/18/20, Eilana Benish <benish.ilana@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everybody

my NVDA settings for Audio ducking mode – is set to No ducking

In the meantime, I have changed the numbers of seconds that the addon play
silent voice so now I don't have Ups and downs with the volume.

The numbers of seconds can be entered in the addon settings and it can be 4
Number of hours after you convert the seconds and multiply them for the
number of hours you wish to have the add on play a silent voice.

I guess that this is the ultimate solution for now

ובכבוד רב | Sincerely,

אילנה בניש מורשה נגישות שירות 2200 | Eilana Benish, service Accessibility
authorized (2200)

ניהול פרויקטים – נגישות ושמישות אינטרנט וטכנולוגיות מידע  | Projects manager
– Accessibility & usability on internet and ICT

📱 +972-50-7100367 | 📧 benish.ilana@gmail.com

נכתב על ידי Brian Vogel, ב־17/11/2020 בשעה 06:50:
Do you have audio ducking turned on in NVDA?  That may be the issue.  Now,
having said that, I'll be darned if I can find that setting, and I could
swear it exists, but maybe I'm conflating something from JAWS.

If that exists, and you find it and changing it doesn't fix anything,
consider using the Silenzio utility instead of the add-on.

If you think that you can think about a thing, inextricably attached to
something else, without thinking of the thing it is attached to, then you
have a legal mind.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell