Re: Windows mail not responding to keyboard

John,

           If I may ask, what email client are you transitioning away from?

           I ask only because if you are used to what I call a full-service email client then it is unlikely that you will find the Windows 10 Mail App satisfactory.  If your emailing needs are very, very simple it's fine, but if you were used to Outlook or Thunderbird and used a number of the more advanced features or liked to do things like rearrange columns to display in an order you prefer, you won't have those options with the Win10 Mail App.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell