Re: NVDA 2020 and Papenmeier new models

Viny

Hi, Quentin,

You Wrote:

{In your Braille settings, what do you have set for your Braille input table?}

By Default, I use "français unifié".

{If you change that does it make a difference?}

Nothing. I tried to desactivate and reactivate the Braille extension, and nothing has changed.

Do you have a driver from Papenmeier for your display?  It's not one I'm familiar with, so I'm not sure if anything particular is required to set it up.  That it is working for output is a good start though.

If you turn on NVDA's input help - NVDA+1 - does NVDA report anything when you press the keys on the display?  Input help should read out keys and what they do, without performing any actions.  Press NVDA+1 again to turn input help off.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 9:07 PM Viny <vincleg@...> wrote:
Hello, everyone.

I have two braille dispplays Braillex Trio of Papenmeier.

With nvda 2020, the braille integrated keyboard of the trio doesn't
works. Only the keyborard; the braille output works very fine. Even the
commands I defined myself works.

In the nvda's log in debbug level, the  entries with the braille
keyboard are  not related.

Do you know if someone in the dev team of nvda work on this problem?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager