From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tyler Spivey
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2016 6:01 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reading command prompt

This is normal.
To fix it, turn off character and word echo.
On 9/3/2016 5:27 PM, Supanut Leepaisomboon wrote:
Hi all,

When I tried the new NVDA 2016.3RC2, I noticed that NVDA still spell
out the output of the command prompt, for example when I launch it it
would spell out the current directory in full; this issue occurred on
Windows
10 and is quite annoying when using the command prompt.

Is this a bug in NVDA? If so will this gets fix?