Re: NVDA and Notepad ++ search

William

Hi Brian,

Do you mean it is better to post the issue on github?

Brian Vogel 於 17/11/2020 23:27 寫道:

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 08:38 AM, William Wong wrote:
I remembered that I have tried posting another issue to the github issue page, and seemed no feedback from author.
-
One does not always (I'd say often) get direct feedback in response to a bug report.

https://github.com/derekriemer/nvda-notepadplusplus

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell