regarding the object navigation + other NVDA related questions

Cristina Ebetiuc <ebetiucristina@...>

Hi eveyrbody!

  1. Is there away to get on top while uing the object navigation? Everytime when I use the object navigation i am at the end and I must go to the top. How can directly reach the top? Home does not work.
  2. Where can I get informed on the new Features of NVDA Alpha versions?
  3. How can I make NVDA read left instead of Right from teh Cursor while copeling the braille display to the NVDA-cursor?
  4. Where can I suggest emprovments or new Features for the next NVDA versions?

I am Looking foreward to receiving your feetback

regards

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10