Re: Windows mail not responding to keyboard

John J. Boyer

Hello Everyone,

When I start Windows Mail it says "nothing has arrived yet." when I press NVDA+ctl+F1 it says "Commsapp module is loaded." Then it won't do anything. I know that there are messages waiting.

I'm trying to get Windows App Essenrtials installed.

Thanks,
John

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 10:16:44AM -0800, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi all,

For John: can you tell me what NVDA tells you (through braille) when you press Control+NVDA+F1 while a message is open in Mail app? If it says “commsapps.exe”, then the solution is using Windows 10 App Essentials add-on until the bug fix shows up to everyone (currently the bug fix in question is part of alpha builds).

Cheers,

Joseph