Re: Windows mail not responding to keyboard

Chris Mullins

                                                Hi John

Firstly, did you check if the Windows 10 App Essentials add-on is installed?  If not, install it, it will help.

Secondly, check you have a link between the Mail app and your email provider, use the Manage Accounts function of the Mail app to check the link is there and the settings associated with it.  It will tell you if the connection is not working and if it is working, you can specify how often messages are retrieved from your email provider.

If you are unfamiliar with any of the above, let me know and I will write instructions.

Cheers

Chris