I have dealt with this exact issue. Here is what you do.
1. Launch outlook.
2. Use the nvda key + n to bring up the nvda menu.
3. Navigate to the item called "configuration profiles."
4. In that dialogue, listen for what profile you are on. If it says default, create a new profile. If it says outlook, exit the dialog.
5. Assuming you need to create a new profile, do not give it a name but arrow to the set of radio buttons and choose "current application outlook."
6. Exit the dialogue.
7. Follow the instructions other list members have given for disabling the reporting of table formatting.
8. Ensure you save the profile.
9. Try reading the newsletter.
10. You should find that the excessive reporting of layout messages is gone.
When you swap out of outlook, you will find that the document formatting has returned to the original way it was set because the configuration profile has changed to the default or whatever else you have defined.
I find profiles a really handy feature.