Re: Having Issues with NVDA with Excel and Outlook 2016

Bob Cavanaugh <cavbob1993@...>

Thanks Brian, I'll look at that tomorrow. Do you have any suggestions
for me regarding my issue with NVDA not speaking after inserting a row
into an existing worksheet?

Bob,

First, I am going to refer you out to another group for Excel related
questions moving forward, when those questions aren't somehow directly tied
with using NVDA with Excel:

Microsoft Office Accessibility Discussion Group

* Post: office-accessibility@groups.io
* Subscribe: office-accessibility+subscribe@groups.io
* Group Owner: office-accessibility+owner@groups.io
* Help: office-accessibility+help@groups.io

With regard to your 2 workbooks, I have no idea which one was created in an
older version of Excel, but all you need to do is do a Save As and choose
the xlsx file for the version you're running.

For renaming worksheets:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rename a worksheet - Excel (
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/rename-a-worksheet-3f1f7148-ee83-404d-8ef0-9ff99fbad1f9
)

Moving forward, please take Excel (or any MS-Office Suite) questions to the
above noted group, or another of your choosing, when that's what's the focus
rather than NVDA.

*If you think that you can think about a thing, inextricably attached to
something else, without thinking of the thing it is attached to, then you
have a legal mind.*

~ Thomas Reed Powell