Re: NVDA doesn't speak on Windows Log-on Screen

If it were within my power to move this topic to the main group I would, but, alas, Groups.io does not allow it.

I just want to put on record that this topic falls entirely within the group description of what is the focus of the NVDA Group (main group).  If you so desire, feel free to ask again there if Mr. Spivey and yourself don't come to a resolution here.  For the sake of emphasis, here's the portion of the NVDA Group description I'm referring to:

The central purpose of this group is discussing how to use NVDA.  This includes configuring NVDA's settings or familiarizing oneself with its modes and commands.  Discussions about which programs are accessible using NVDA, NVDA add-ons, NVDA tutorials and documentation, and configuring synthesizers or Braille displays for use with NVDA are also permitted.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell