Re: NVDA doesn't speak on Windows Log-on Screen

Sandra,

           I've been away for a couple of hours, and hope that you saw my apology long ago.  I had the proverbial "brain fart" and thought I was reading the Chat Subgroup at the time I saw your message and one other, that are indeed perfect for the main group, and was trying to redirect you to a place you already were.

           As the current saying goes, "My bad," and for that, I apologize again.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell