From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2020 1:47 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] possible long-standing bug

The add-on is evidently being used that disables the numpad in its default
functions for NVDA review commands. If this is done, NVDA 7 does function
as home, its default function in Windows if no program is using that key for
its own purpose. It should be specified that the add-on is being used if it
is. Saying something like have the numpad off is confusing and isn't
accurate. The numpad is functioning, it is performing its Windows
functions.