Re: NVDA OCR and what it presents afterward

Sarah k Alawami

Per documentation whichI hope is present in the manual, the document only shown 1 screen at a time. If and only if the document can show up on 1 screen will the whole thing show up else you only see the screen with maybe that one sentence that ocr was able to capture.

On 22 Nov 2020, at 5:16, Marisane Moruthanyana wrote:

Hi gurus

I trust you are well.

I am trying to cope.

I am troubled by nvda.

I cannot understand why nvda does not show up all the information even
after the OCR process has been made.

It says that the document has been recognised, but only a sentence or
a page is shown up.

Why is that? How do I make it do that?

Please help.
Wally from SA