Re: NVDA OCR and what it presents afterward

Topic has been retitled for clarity and archival purposes.  Please make ongoing responses to messages with the new title.

I actually did not know that NVDA OCR presents a page at a time.  This is most likely because my standard advice is to do OCR processing before opening a document, usually PDF, in a screen reader.  Using that technique creates a text layer for the entire document prior to it ever being handed to the screen reader, and you get a result that's the one you're asking for here.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell