From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Supanut Leepaisomboon
Sent: Sunday, September 4, 2016 2:12 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Windows 10 calculatore

Hi all,

Today when using the calculator app in Windows 10 I noticed that NVDA doesn't read the keys I pressed (backspace, clear, etc) and the changes make to the output display, for example if I delete a number NVDA won't announce the change, even with the latest version of Windows 10 Essentials add on installed.

If I'm correct, I started noticing this bug since I upgraded to 2016.3 RC1.

Is this a bug with NVDA? Or the Windows 10 Essentials add on...