Re: NVDA OCR and what it presents afterward

Marisane Moruthanyana

Morning Gene

Does it mean then that one should go to the next page and start the
OCR processing all over again?

Shoo! that is a painstaking exercise, especially when the document is long.

Wally

Per documentation whichI hope is present in the manual, the document
only shown 1 screen at a time. If and only if the document can show up
on 1 screen will the whole thing show up else you only see the screen
with maybe that one sentence that ocr was able to capture.

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com)

Check out my [adventures with a shadow
machine.](http://tffppodcast.com/shadow)

Our [discord](http://discord.tffppodcast.com) is where you will know
when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum) Feel free to give
the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit [my main lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum) and my [tffp lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@tffp) You will also be able to buy some of my
products and eBooks there.

[here](Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast)

On 22 Nov 2020, at 5:16, Marisane Moruthanyana wrote:

Hi gurus

I trust you are well.

I am trying to cope.

I am troubled by nvda.

I cannot understand why nvda does not show up all the information even
after the OCR process has been made.

It says that the document has been recognised, but only a sentence or
a page is shown up.

Why is that? How do I make it do that?

Please help.
Wally from SA