Re: Microsoft Raul Spanish voice Missing from NVDA?

Luis Carlos González Moráles

It seems I got the problem somehow? The voice itself appears to have the name with an accent. Seems that Raúl have an accent on the u. I have to verify if I'm wrong.

Samuel Villa wrote:

Good morning, S

Orry, I was away from my computer for the night. The issue you linked to is similar than the one I have. The only exact difference is that when I restart NVDA, Microsoft Raul Spanish still doesn’t show up in the list of voices. I even tried to uninstall and reinstall the voices, but to no avail.

Avast logo