Re: Touch interaction off and on

Gene

When you say control alt insert t, does that mean control alt insert or control alt NVDA key? In any default use, control alt NVDA key is very unpleasant to use. Even if I have shift set to work as an NVDA key, I still use my thumb and little finger for control and alt, my little finger on control and my thumb on alt. It is the only way I can free fingers to be able to press capslock. And unless using the caps lock, I see no way of activating that command using insert as the actual insert key, either num;pad insert or on a keypad.

Isn't there some far better alternative such as a function key and t like f6 t, for example?

From: Don H
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2020 11:57 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Touch interaction off and on

fact is I would rather have insert d for toggling rather than control
alt insert t

On 11/26/2020 11:52 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
I see. The thing is, NVDA+D doesn't work on my system even with Enhanced Touch Gestures 20.09 (latest version) installed, so I'm thinking this is unique to your commands set up. If NVDA+D works on your system in 2021 (after the next Enhanced touch Gestures add-on version shows up), I'll take a look at what's up (it doesn’t mean I'm closing this issue right away).
Cheers,
Joseph