Re: list of links

Gene

Links is the default setting. If you change it, you may have to reset it, I don't know but if you haven't used the feature before, it will already be set for links.

From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2020 10:59 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] list of links

Nvda plus f7, then tab to the radio button and choose links. This si called the elements list. Search the menual for "elements" and you should be good to go. You can even filter in the search field.

On 27 Nov 2020, at 8:53, Don H wrote:

I thought there was a NVDA command to create a list of all links on a web page. Having said that I can't find any reference to it in the NVDA manuals. Is there such a command?
Thanks