Re: deleting file from downloads folder closes the downloads folder window

Dan Beaver

Hi,

It is not an empty folder, I select a file first and then it happens when deleting the file using the delete key.

Dan Beaver

On 9/4/2016 5:27 AM, Chris wrote:

The only time I known this to happen is when you remove a external drive memory card or flash drive but for an empty folder to do this is odd to say the least