Here you go.

https://certification.nvaccess.org/

The test isn't nearly as easy as the one for the shark product.

On 2020-11-27 5:23 p.m., Steve Matzura wrote:
Certification? Please tell me how to get into that. I'd love to see what I know, or more likely, don't know.

On 11/27/2020 2:03 PM, Chris Smart wrote:
I have the NVDA Basic Training. I just need to sit down and go through it. (grin) then, I'm going to attempt the NVDA certification a second time. I only got 65% the first time, which isn't all that surprising.

On 2020-11-27 1:48 p.m., Gene wrote:
There is object navigation and screen review and you need to know both to get full use of review abilities.  I'm not sure what the best material is that explains how they work.  I'll let others discuss good material for learning.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: Chris Smart
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2020 12:29 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Equivalent to "Route Jaws to PC"?

Ok, thanks David.

I'm relatively new to relying on NVDA for more day-to-day computing tasks, and I still sometimes find myself in situations where it seems things are easier in Jaws. It's usually just a case of me not having ObjectNav figured out yet though.

On 2020-11-27 1:27 p.m., David Griffith wrote:

As far as I can tell it is exactly the same if you are using a numpad.

That is Insert minus or dash depending on how it is announced.

NVDA announces  move to focus which is I think the NVDA equivalent. As NVDA does not have a Jaws cursor function in the same way as Jaws I think it has to be used more with object navigation but I will leave others more qualified to comment on this.

David G.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10