Re: compatible gmail notifier with nvda

Chris Smart

Well, you could just tell an email program like Thunderbird to use your Gmail account. I'm not sure if that's exactly what you're asking though.

On 2020-11-28 3:38 p.m., Micallef Michael at FITA wrote:

Hi guys/gals

Does any recommend a gmail notifier compatible with nvda screen reader that can notify me with a new gmail without login to gmail on the browser?

.

Michael Micallef
Officer in charge of ICT Accessibility Certification
and ICT Training for Persons with a Visual Impairment

Foundation for Information Technology Accessibility (FITA)

Email:
Office:
FB:

michael.micallef@...
+356 2599 2343
http://www.fitamalta.eu

http://on.fb.me/1hCRTAx

Kindly consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail