Re: compatible gmail notifier with nvda

Rob Hudson

Try Pop Peeper. It's an email notifier and with the plus patch (shareware) an RSS reader.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Smart" <ve3rwj@winsystem.org>
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 16:14:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [nvda] compatible gmail notifier with nvda

Well, you could just tell an email program like Thunderbird to use your
Gmail account. I'm not sure if that's exactly what you're asking though.

On 2020-11-28 3:38 p.m., Micallef Michael at FITA wrote:

Hi guys/gals

Does any recommend a gmail notifier compatible with nvda screen reader
that can notify me with a new gmail without login to gmail on the browser?

.

FITA Logo

*Michael Micallef
*Officer in charge of ICT Accessibility Certification
and ICT Training for Persons with a Visual Impairment

*Foundation for Information Technology Accessibility (FITA)*

Email:
Office:
FB:

michael.micallef@gov.mt <mailto:michael.micallef@gov.mt>
+356 2599 2343
_http://www.fitamalta.eu <http://www.fitamalta.eu/>_
http://on.fb.me/1hCRTAx <http://on.fb.me/1hCRTAx>

Kindly consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail