Re: compatible gmail notifier with nvda

Micallef Michael at FITA

HI,

Thank you for your email, what you said is true in case that I was using the ms-outlook as an email client with Gmail, but I’m using gmail through the web interface and as far as I know windows10 (subject to correction) does hasn’t have a way to detect that a new mail ingmail to detect a new email just come in. again I’m talking when you are using an internet browser to check mail such as firefox, edge, or googlechrome.

.

Michael Micallef
Officer in charge of ICT Accessibility Certification
and ICT Training for Persons with a Visual Impairment

Foundation for Information Technology Accessibility (FITA)

Email:
Office:
FB:

michael.micallef@...
+356 2599 2343
http://www.fitamalta.eu
http://on.fb.me/1hCRTAx

Kindly consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail