Re: Browser tabs in Edge appear when navigating with ALT+TAB

Hello,

This was added as a feature in Windows 10 version 20H2. To disable it, go to Windows Settings (Windows+I) -> System -> Multitasking mode -> Pressing Alt+TAB shows and set it to "Only opened windows".

______
Best wishes,
Kostadin Kolev

На 29.11.2020 г. в 15:28, Denis Sariyannis написа:

Hi all,
since recently, all tabs that I open in Edge are reachable when navigating through the open windows with ALT+TAB.
I'd like to change that. If I want to have them in separate windows I can still create a new window instead of a tab. But having all tabs in the ALT+TAB chain blows it all up.
Do you have any idea why that behaviour changed and if I can set it back to normal?

Thanks and best
Denis