From: Dave Grossoehme
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2020 11:30 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reading with NVDA on a Web Browser

Thanks for the quick response. That's fine unless you are reading a long article on the web. I've changed to all the different reviews and nothing changes. I just found out the NVDA even say's bottom when pressing it in an email.

Dave

On 11/29/2020 10:05 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Why not just use the arrow keys to read by line? No need in my humble opinion to use the nvda ones. I never ever use them unless "m in screen or document review which for me is only when I have to be.

On 29 Nov 2020, at 8:59, Dave Grossoehme wrote:

Good Morning: I am using NVDA 20.3. I have tried to read with Firefox and Micro Soft Edge on a web page. When reading by line by pressing the down arrow on the four pack on a desk top computer, I can read the information. However, when pressing the NVDA key + the down arrow to read all NVDA reads the line only. However, when pressing the NVDA key bottom is spoken. I have never seen this action before. It doesn't make any difference what web page you are on. I thought it was how the page was set up, so, I went to the AFB.org page and this happened there as well. This is on Win 2004 version of windows. I am using Windows Essentials add on with NVDA. This started with Fire Fox with no add ons for NVDA. This is a fresh install of Windows.

Dave