NVDA goes silent when arrowing down the list of participants panel in Zoom

Sim Kah Yong

Hi all,

Wish to report the above problem when using NVDA in Zoom. IN a zoom meeting, if I wish to find out the list of participants, I will press alt + U to call out the participants panel. I will then arrow down the list. After severl down arrow, NVDA will stop speaking.

I am using the latest version of NVDA, Zoom enhancement app and Zoom. This problem has been there even with the older version of NVDA and Zoom. I am using Windows 8.1. I have tried the following with no avail:

1.  Wit no apps

2.  restart NVDA

3.  Re-boot my computer.

Just wish to find out if any of you have similar problem and what can be done? Perhaps this can help to improve future version of NVDA.

I have also use JAWS and this has not been a problem. Thanks all.