Re: NVDA goes silent when arrowing down the list of participants panel in Zoom

Gene

I don't know if this will help but did you try alt enter and then maximizing the window in the menu? also, and I don't think this will help but you never know, have you tried pressing the full screen button?

From: Sim Kah Yong
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2020 4:41 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA goes silent when arrowing down the list of participants panel in Zoom

Hi all,

Wish to report the above problem when using NVDA in Zoom. IN a zoom
meeting, if I wish to find out the list of participants, I will press
alt + U to call out the participants panel. I will then arrow down the
list. After severl down arrow, NVDA will stop speaking.

I am using the latest version of NVDA, Zoom enhancement app and Zoom.
This problem has been there even with the older version of NVDA and
Zoom. I am using Windows 8.1. I have tried the following with no avail:

1. Wit no apps

2. restart NVDA

3. Re-boot my computer.

Just wish to find out if any of you have similar problem and what can be
done? Perhaps this can help to improve future version of NVDA.

I have also use JAWS and this has not been a problem. Thanks all.