moderated RAM Problem with Dell computers that have Realtek HD Audio Driver, and NVDA or JAWS

William

Hi,

The issue here was first discussed within the Win 10 mailing list.

I bought a new Dell desktop and I found that after using for several minutes the ram was abnormally behaved, i.e. without using much of a ram consuming program, the ram is almost full.

The Dell technical, pointed out that the Windows Grapth Audio isolation was the process that caused the problem.

But actually it is not, many thanks to Luke who pointed out to me that after changing the sound driver from Realtech HD Audio to Windows default Windows HD audio, and the ram issue has gone.

I want to bring this issue to your attention, seeing if this is a nvda issue?  if so I will make a issue on github.

Thanks,

William