moderated Re: RAM Problem with Dell computers that have Realtek HD Audio Driver, and NVDA or JAWS

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 11:59 AM, Melissa Jean wrote:
dell hung up on me twice.
-
That's something I would report, too, unless you were behaving in an outrageously abusive way toward the support tech, which I highly doubt you were.

This is clearly something that Dell needs to be in the center of resolving, and they need to pick up the ball.

After having read Mr. Wong's saga elsewhere before this topic started, coupled with what's been shared here, I would be raising holy hell with Dell about this and not taking no for an answer.  It's clearly not a coincidence, and it's clearly something they need to be actively trying to resolve.  End users can't fix this, nor should they be expected to.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell