moderated Re: RAM Problem with Dell computers that have Realtek HD Audio Driver, and NVDA or JAWS

Jackie

The other thing I might suggest is to ensure all sound enhancements
are turned off, which tends not to be the case w/Realtek.

That Dell would hang up on someone is just inexcusable. Believe me,
I've taken much abuse from folks over the years & never once hung up.
& I doubt she was even remotely actin like that.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 11:59 AM, Melissa Jean wrote:

dell hung up on me twice.
-
That's something I would report, too, unless you were behaving in an
outrageously abusive way toward the support tech, which I highly doubt you
were.

This is clearly something that Dell needs to be in the center of resolving,
and they need to pick up the ball.

After having read Mr. Wong's saga elsewhere before this topic started,
coupled with what's been shared here, I would be raising holy hell with Dell
about this and not taking no for an answer. It's clearly not a coincidence,
and it's clearly something they need to be actively trying to resolve. End
users can't fix this, nor should they be expected to.

*If you think that you can think about a thing, inextricably attached to
something else, without thinking of the thing it is attached to, then you
have a legal mind.*

~ Thomas Reed Powell