From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adam Samec
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2020 2:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Will NVDA work smoothly in Windows 10 on ARM?

Yes, so far Windows on ARM is licensed only for certain OEMs, but this can
change in the future. So I was curious if there is somebody using an
ARM-based PC who could confirm if NVDA runs stable on it.

Also can you confirm whether there are plans to build NVDA for the ARM
processors?

Thanks.

Adam

30. 11. 2020 v 19:35, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com>:

Hi,
It might be possible to run NVDA on a Windows 10 on ARM running on M1
processor. Note that Microsoft didn't truly release Windows 10 on ARM
for MacBook Air yet.
As for the library I mentioned, it is a module that allows NVDA to
work better with certain apps, especially when using web browsers.
Cheers,
Joseph