Re: accessing the links in groups.io messages with NVDA

Mary,

           What you're doing should work, provided that link is still actually a link.  If you would not mind forwarding a copy of this message to me, britechguy at that big email factory owned by Google dot com, after you receive it I can at least take a look at what it is that is landing in your inbox.

            By the way, what security suite are you using?  For example, Windows Security, Norton, McAfee, Panda Cloud, etc.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell