Re: Inserting Latency in NVDA Speech and Bluetooth Audio

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

Actually, I find this topic quite valuable, and definitely see how it relates to NVDA. What I don't like, as an admin, is the fact that other mailing lists were carbon-copied on this message, and would ask that this not continue. While bluetooth headphones in themselves don't seem relevant, asking for opinions on a decent one which will work with low-latency with NVDA seems to fit the purpose of the list just fine.

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 10:57 AM Tony Malykh <anton.malykh@...> wrote:
On the other hand, if you are looking into switching to bluetooth
headphones, I would strongly recommend to look into APTX LL bluetooth
codec - it works with only 30ms latency - not noticeable by human ear.
You'd need to buy a transmitter that supports it and headphones that
support it. I have been using this configuration for years and it is
well worth it. If you're interested - ping me offline - I think admins
here don't like topics not related to NVDA.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

up to you. Thanks.