From: Deborah Armstrong
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2020 9:37 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Seeking recommendations for app to practice object nav

I had so much fun preparing two "thunderclaps" for Nvda-Con, I decided I want to do a tutorial on object nav that approaches it differently than previous efforts. Hopefully it can be something for next year's con.

Anyway, I mostly use object nav with in-house software for my job, so I need to find something free that makes good practice material. Something that really lets you exercise all the ins and outs of navigating objects.

Does anyone have a recommendation for software or a Windows 10 app that is completely accessible if you use object nav and mouse clicking to work with its features?

--Debee