Re: shortcut to list data filled cells in EXCEL

Just to be clear, are you saying that JAWS has a command in its Excel script that allows you to generate a list of all cells in a worksheet that have data in them, and to navigate that list directly?

I know how to jump to the next cell with data in it from wherever I am (and it works down columns then, I believe, jumps to the next column when the last populated cell in a given column has been reached, but I can't remember having done that jump in a very long time).  CTRL+Down Arrow jumps to the next cell with data in it.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell