Re: We Couldn't Complete the Updates/Undoing Changes

Kevin Chao

Please note that the article I linked to and similar ones are specific to Win10 and Win8.1! :)
AFAIK, this doesn't affect Win7, nor did I ever experience it there.
Thanks for the suggested help that everyone has tried to provide!

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 3:54 AM Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:
Well I have had updates that have the systems all of them 7 loop
restarting about 3-4 times till they are configured right.
I am not sure about 10 but I can only assume that the os when it loads
things may or may not have the configuration just right and it needs to
do whatever.