Re: NVDACon20 - next informal discussion forum will start in about 25 minutes

Nimer Jaber

Great discussion, thank you for all the involvement! Definitely got a lot of this forum. Unfortunately, bedtime for me.

On Sat, Dec 5, 2020 at 12:41 AM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening! Since we have all time zones here...

Come and join us at NVDACon 2020 in 25 minutes when the next informal discussion forum will start!

Let's bridge the distance!

And don’t forget to respect the rules, treat everyone with respect and kindness.If you have critics, please formulate it in a constructive way, so that we can take the key points and appropriate actions!

Thank you and best regards

Adriani

--
Best,