NVDACon 20 - next session at 5 pm UTC with Sheri Byrne Haber from VMware

Adriani Botez

Hey all,

Interested in automated accessibility testing?

We have a great session for you today at 5 pm UTC, about 2 hours from now.!

The well known company VMware presents Augmenting Automated Accessibility Testing with ML!

Sheri Byrne Haber from VMware talks with us about a toolkit that is about to be released. It is an open source machine-learning based tool

to augment WAVE automated accessibility testing results. "We have identified 31 areas of WCAG testing that can be reviewed using natural

language processing, image processing, and pattern recognition." Sheri says.

Installation instructions and video descriptions will also be included within the session.

Don't miss this one!

Best

Adriani